Sunday, August 16, 2015

Apple product prices increasing this year? WHY?


I noticed all Apple products price tags have INCREASED, which began around earlier this year. Everything from Apple made accessories to iPhone and Mac just skyrocket and don't know why Apple is doing this?

I was pretty lucky to purchased a new iPhone last year before price changed. Now I need to upgrade my aging 13" Macbook pro and would also love an iPad mini but the prices are now INSANE! Even for a 13" pro model is still very expensive, otherwise I could shell out for 15" with better specs or at least able to upgrade the hardware on 13". With current prices, it seems impossible and felt like I'm forced to get lowest entry 13" pro.

Why Apple?! Who to blame?!

Help

Read more: Apple product prices increasing this year? WHY?