Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dad is way to srict?


He grounded me for getting a 90 in chemistry. I try so hard in chemistry but my teacher is horrible and only cares about her paycheck, btw im in honors chemistry and a sophmore. My freshman year was 7 As and 1B and now my dad is saying no phone, no tv, no ipad, no computer except for studies. He says as soon as i get home everyday, its eat then study until i go to sleep. Even kids in my class complain about how my teacher doesnt even teach. And no i cant transfer because there is no other teacher in my school that teaches Honors Chemistry. Dropping the class to go to a on level chemistry class will give me a 10 on my transcript for the class. My dad only wants 100 and expects way to ******* much. He doesnt even let me tell him why i have a 90 in the class, he just keep saying GO STUDY, STOP ARGUING, YOU RE GROUNDED FOREVER. Kids in my class usually have 70-90 in the class. And he keeps saying DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO THEM. If a class is doing bad don t think its the class when really its the teacher that just cares about speeding through units and meditating half the day.

Read more: Dad is way to srict?