Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Does anybody think it's weird that I like to have my Spyro plush with me when I do certain stuff?


I'm an adult and a huge Spyro fan. I like to have my Spyro plush with me when I play video games on my PS3, DS lite, DSi, DSi XL, or 3DS XL, do something on my iPad or iPod touch, watch movies and YouTube videos, and have him on my bed when I'm sleeping. I don't take him with me out in public though. He just stays at home.
Added (1). No one bothers me about it. I'm just big time into Spyro. Not only is it my favorite video game franchise, but Spyro himself is my favorite video game character. Also, I wish some company in America would start making official Cynder plushes. I don't have a few hundred dollars to have one custom made for me.

Read more: Does anybody think it's weird that I like to have my Spyro plush with me when I do certain stuff?