Thursday, August 27, 2015

Has anyone switched from an android tablet to a ipad mini 2/3?


I had a ASUS Nexus 7 FOR A YEAR and unfortunately, its kaput now. I loved it - used it everyday. I loved the sound quality and the picture was amazing. I looked up Samsung products and I'm not really all that interested in them. So I was thinking of switching to the iPad even if I've never been an Apple product customer.

I guess what I'm really wondering is if anyone has switched from an Android tablet to an iPad tablet.
Is it better? How is the sound? Picture/video quality any good?
also, can you use google+ and all that other google sh!t on an iPad?

** I mostly use the tablet for taking pictures/videos, watching movies and listening to music **

Read more: Has anyone switched from an android tablet to a ipad mini 2/3?