Friday, August 14, 2015

How to avoid making my vision worse?


So ive been spending more time on the internet since i moved to my moms house which is 3 hours away from the rest of my family… I kinda dont play games i read and watch anime which require reading cause im not japanese…

So i was wondering what are good ways to spend time at home, i cant really go to places cause parents are strict and im only 12…

And how many hours maximum can you spend on screen everyday…

And is wearing glasses while playing my ipad help my vision by getting worse?
Added (1). Will playing on the laptop help? And should i tone it down on the reading because I heard from a science video that the brightness doesnt effect your eyes… But when your eyes move back and forth

Read more: How to avoid making my vision worse?