Tuesday, August 4, 2015

How to deal with gamer bf?


Im staying with my bf and last week he bought new laptop for game. The first time we dated he didn't play game at all. He used to play game before but then he quitted because he was so busy with his new job. He used to mention about buying PS and 2 weeks ago he bought it. Since then he becomes so busy and addicted with game. He comes back home at 8 and he will play game until 10 and eat and play again (sometimes he even forgets to take a shower) and he will sleep at 3 or 4. Ive never knew it would be this bad when the first time he decided to buy these stuffs. I just don't know what to do? Sometimes it makes me feel like he might gets bored of me. Today he even told me that he will spend this weekend at his friend's place to play game. I really wanna tell him it bothers me but at the same time i don't wanna make him upset. I don't know what to do. What should i do?:(

Read more: How to deal with gamer bf?