Monday, August 3, 2015

How to live the life i am in now?


im 15, doing good in school, brother who is a complete low life smokes, drinks no job and is 22 still lives home, mother just had to be evicted for doing crazy things that i rather not say but i will say that she took 500 from me when i was 8 and she also sold my ipad when i just lent it to her, but thats just the little stuff. My dad, who is the ONLY person i like in my family besides my sister and my brother inlaw, wants me to do what he does for a livong which is being a proeject manager making 170k a year which is not bad, but i told him i want to go play basketball for a career, im going into 11 grade and im in varsity for my school, life has been really tough my whole life, i have a lot of money saved up and my brother always trying to start fights with me but he knows ill beat his *** bc i take MMA/boxing. There are times where i just want to go nuts and do something bad but i know i cant bc kts gonna ruin my career. How can i survive these next few years in my household. P.s. My brother smokes and drinks everyday, and my father does nothing about it

Read more: How to live the life i am in now?