Saturday, August 15, 2015

How to sleep in fast if you're going to bet early?


I'm going to fly to America (10+ hours of flight) and I have to stand up at3:30 am. I wanna go to bed at around 7 pm and want to sleep at 8 pm. It's going to be hard because I normally go to bed at or after midnight. I'm going to swallow sleeping pills but I don't think that that alone can get me to sleep. I try to go to sleep at 9pm today, so it's going to be little better tomorrow at 7. I thought about going biking an hour before sleeping and then get home and go to bed as fast as I can so I stay tired of the biking. Please help. I have no idea how I'm goinG to do it.
Added (1). I want to go to sleep early so I'm not tired on the plane and can watch movies and play on my iPad. I'm probably going to sleep a little bit on the plane tho.

Read more: How to sleep in fast if you're going to bet early?