Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What can i take in my hand luggage and suitcase on a plane?


Okay, i have a few questions…
Im travelling to spain

1. Where i am they check your devices, such as a ipad and your phone etc., but if im coming back from Spain and i have no power in my device and they cannot check it, what will i do?

2. You cant take liquids, body wash included, that has more than 100ml in it in your hand luggage, is it okay if i put it in my suitcase and take it that way? (its a 250ml bottle, and another bottle thats 500ml)

3. What cant i take in my suitcase in the UK, and what cant i take in Spain, are the rules different?

4. Are the Spanish hand luggage and suitcase rules different from England at all?

5. What cant i take in my hand luggage in England/Spain?

6. Where do i put makeup?

Sorry for all these questions, ive just never been on a plane before lol

Read more: What can i take in my hand luggage and suitcase on a plane?