Saturday, August 15, 2015

Why is my eyes red after taking a shower?


So right now at night time, I took a shower and saw my eyes were fine, then I put shampoo on my hair and wash it out, some waters gone into both of my eyes and no shampoo is in it. And I was done so I came out and my vision is blurry and it was gone already. I check the mirror and saw my eye was red! I was freaking out! So I quickly get dress, and put on some soothing (not relief) eye drops on my both of my eyes. My hypochondria is acting up and I was all paranoia, freaking out, screaming, and wanting to go to the E.R immediately. Finally I went here instead. I thought it was my allergic rhinitis from when I got diagnosed in 2013 or pink eye but I always wash my hands and my eyes or play my ipad for 10 hours. :p
So please help me! =(
Added (1). When my eyes was still blurry, I wipe it with my tower and then I talk to my mom and she said my eyes is red. So I got all the symptoms from hypochondria and started to have a heart attack. (An exaggeration only) I don't know if the shampoo got into my eyes ot not.

Read more: Why is my eyes red after taking a shower?