Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Why is this happening?


I was sleeping at a (now ex) friend who was going on my iPad. I didn't really think much of it but little did I know she had been snooping around my stuff and found a picture (I don't feel comfortable saying what it was -it's not nudes btw) and instead of consulting me she took a photo of it on her phone when I was asleep and sent it to my mum. Let's just say she never told me she saw it but when I came bone my mum was in tears. She was so upset and I had no idea that my friend had showed her until later on when i happened to see the messages.

Basically now whenever my mum walks up the stairs I get horrible flashbacks From that day. I can distinctly remember what happened and everytime my mum walks up the stairs I instantly think that the same things gonna happen again. I also panic whenever she enters my room even for the simplest of things in case she'll find something else even thought there's nothing to hide. Same goes for my iPad and phone, if anybody asks to borrow them I just can't do it. It's taking over my life and I hate being like this. It's like that memory is constantly in my mind and every possible thing just gets compared to what happened on that day to the point where I'm even scared to talk to my mum. Why is this happening to me?

Read more: Why is this happening?