Thursday, August 6, 2015

Why they giving my appointment to someone else which I booked with the BRITANNIA DRIVING?


Driving
I booked for theory test one to one today 05/08/2015 at 4:45pm. I did arrived there on time at 4:45pm as I have been booked and I saw the teacher Simon dealing with someone else one to one appointment. They giving my appointment to someone else I suppose to be sitting with Simon one to one for theory test advising with road cod. But Simon was busy with another customer one to one. He said sit on the computer and go through questionnaire which I already done this at home many times, trust me guys no need to go there because there Computer old fashion and they don't know what kind of apps on iPad or android to be download, trust me they are very primitive people it's a waste of time, yes there is free to check computer but waste of time and I booked from 1 to 1 and I didn't get the service which they charge £29 for one hour even that I agreed to do this because I want to learn the road cod and that they are supposed to be to teach you and look after you but is not like that and then I decided to go on the man on reception is in says no you can sit don't you get it done as soon for what he is with someone else with one-to-one is not for me know I can talk to him talk to you what is not organised this place is not organised trust me no management nothing.

Read more: Why they giving my appointment to someone else which I booked with the BRITANNIA DRIVING?