Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Can I somehow get PC minecraft on my iPad 2? I have a Bluetooth keyboard which I can use?


Can I somehow get PC minecraft on my iPad 2? I have a Bluetooth keyboard which I can use? - 1
Added (1). So I have minecraft PE on my iPad 2 and minecraft PC on my dad's netbook. However, it's really old and slow and my brother is soon getting a new laptop. He also has PC minecraft on our computer. However, I would like a way to play on minecraft PC on my iPad, so when we go on holiday in eight weeks I can play with him on the journey (on multiplayer)
I have a Bluetooth keyboard and I can probably get hold of a mouse before the holiday.
Any help is appreciated:)
Added (2). Oh and I'm not allowed to take the netbook on holiday because it is too old and big, plus the battery life is one hour at most.

Read more: Can I somehow get PC minecraft on my iPad 2? I have a Bluetooth keyboard which I can use?