Sunday, September 6, 2015

Forgotten Passcode in iPad?!


I need help. I forgot my iPad mini's passcode. I remember most of the worst clearly, but one specific term seems wrong to me, and I can't remember the right term.
So I decided to search on how to unlock it, but all I kept seeing was about it being recovered, and I don't want to lose all of my stuff in it. I know you can back up in iCloud but MY IPAD IS LOCKED.
So, I tried iTunes, but the original iTunes my iPad was recovered last time was my dad's Mac. But as I remember my dad's mac has a password, and I don't know that either. So I just decided to connect my iPad to my desktop's iTunes. But when I connected it, it just said "To allow access, please respond in your iPad". I don't understand what it meant, but it kept loading forever!

I don't know what to do anymore! The best way is to tell my parents about this, but if I do they'll scold me again! They're really strict! Is there any way out of this?! SOMEONE Help ME!

Read more: Forgotten Passcode in iPad?!