Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I want to become a photographer. Would you buy this type of photo?


I ve lived in a rural area my entire life. They re very pretty, and I ve always been inspired to take pictures, especially when I m at my aunt s house. The only picture I ve taken was on my iPad. It showed my aunt s shed, pool, hammock, and my cousin s trampoline. The picture was taken underneath a tree, so the leaves covered the top and sides of the photo. There was also part of my grandma s friend s farm. He has this giant farm with fences and animals and fields, a big house, and it s all on a big hill surrounded by millions of trees. I plan to take more pictures like these. Are they the kind of pictures you would buy? Do you know people that would buy that kind of picture? Please tell me what you think. Thanks.
Added (1). Also, do you think pictures like these would bid high on eBay or at auctions? I've seen pictures that sell for millions that look like the most boring pictures ever.

Read more: I want to become a photographer. Would you buy this type of photo?