Sunday, September 13, 2015

I'm just a teen looking a more fitted lifestyle? - 1


most people I know around me eat whatever they want (ice cream at 11pm, KFC chicken skin, iPad 24/7, unlimited and careless eating habits) and they freakin don't get fat! It's not fair I skip dinner and I can't even lose 2 lbs in a month! Why?! GOD WHY? I do ab workouts since AUGUST! And never rested one day, each workout is 20-30 mins and no, just no results, yes I eat protein, (I'm the only kid in the family both mom and dad side who can actually swallow a piece of vegetable, my friends say I'm stupid and crazy) I think it's because I don't insorperate abs with other exercise, well I run on a treadmill for 45 mins! What's happening?! Does God not want me to look good in a bikini?!

Read more: I'm just a teen looking a more fitted lifestyle? - 1