Friday, September 18, 2015

Ipad 2 screen cracked and unresponsive, how do I back it up?


So about a month and a half ago, I cracked the screen on my iPad 2. Well I had a bunch of family pictures and videos and a bunch of other person apps, games, etc. On it. So I go to back it up to iTunes so I can just have everything to be safe, but when I go to back it up, it says that I need to enter my password on the device or else I can't back it up. Ive already searched for other ways and ive only hit dead ends. Is there any other possible way I can save at least my pictures and videos (maybe a third party app) onto my pc? I don't want to lose everything. Or could I get a keyboard for my ipad and do that? I have no idea. All I knoe is that I don't want to loose all my data. Could I even take it to a tech place where they could just replace the screen so I can use it? Thanks for you're answers!

Read more: Ipad 2 screen cracked and unresponsive, how do I back it up?