Sunday, September 6, 2015

Is it still worth buying an iPad mini?


I want to buy a cheap tablet and I really need it to be Apple because I want it linked to my iCloud account. I found that I can buy the first iPad mini for between 150-200$ online. I really like the size of the iPad mini. All I would need to use it for is photos, YouTube, Netflix books a few small games and iMessage. Is it worth it? I m not too picky about screen quality and I know this isn t going to be as good as the newest iPads and I m pretty sure this is going to update to iOS 9 too… I m just afraid there is some really big reason why I should not get it right now that I don t know about, and I m okay with old stuff because I still listen to music on my old iPod touch 4g. Thank you in advanced

Read more: Is it still worth buying an iPad mini?