Sunday, September 13, 2015

WHAT SEX IS MY BUDGIE?


I got my first budgie yesterday but the pet shop owner didn't know if it was a boy or girl, apparently it was to young to tell but I really wanted a boy because they speak and apparently are just easier to tame. He said if it was a girl I could take it back but I think the longer it takes to find out if it's a boy or girl the more bonded we will get and the harder it will be to take him/her back. I have put a few pictures on, can anyone tell what it's more likely to be?

I just realised that I can't add a picture on my iPad so I'm just going to describe it: he/ her has blue round it's nostrils with a purple colour underneath then just brown everywhere else. I don't know iffy at helps, if not I will try to charge my iPad, where maybe it will let me add a picture. Thank youuu(:

Read more: WHAT SEX IS MY BUDGIE?