Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Why does everyone want everything to be bigger?


Bigger phones, bigger cars, bigger houses, etc. When it was time for me to get a new iPad because the iPad 1 is out of date, I decided to go smaller by getting the iPad mini, told my dad and my brother, and my brother got me the iPad mini 3. I wanted an iPad mini because it's lighter in weight. Now my dad uses the iPad 1 because I don't need it anymore. I also was looking for a new backpack because I needed one for light travel and my old mini backpack was falling apart. I didn't want a full sized backpack that is required for school, so I went looking for something smaller and eventually found the size I wanted and threw my old mini backpack out. So while other people are thinking big for certain stuff they want or need, I'm thinking small for certain stuff I want or need.

Read more: Why does everyone want everything to be bigger?