Saturday, October 17, 2015

Cant continue to live like this… Depressed?


23(female) no friends, no love life or anything.

I am dealing with an extremely dysfunctional and toxic family. I have dealt with so much.

I have been depressed for so long and is tired of dealing with it.

I bought a car today after saving up from my job… And the car was a lemon the motor went bad as soon as I got home, or should I say the motor was already bad.

I lost my $700 and now I am back at square one. I have to stick around this bullying family. On top of that my brother sold my iPad that I won last month.

I have no money, the plan was to get the car, work a second job, save up all my money and move out of state. Now I have to walk 8 blocks to a part time job.

I am wasting. My life is pretty much over. I have no friends, no life whatsoever. I tried. I got ripped off and it hurt because I have no more money and has to face them everyday.

Read more: Cant continue to live like this… Depressed?