Friday, October 23, 2015

Does the slices tweak work on iOS 9.0.2?


I recently did a jailbreak on my iPad mini 2 which has iOS 9.0.2 on it. I had the Pangu 9 jailbreak and I'm trying to use a tweak called Slices. It doesn't seem to be working, because when I try to launch the app which I set up Slices for, it doesn't do anything. The app doesn't even launch.

So I'm wondering, is 9.0.2 not compatible with Slices yet? Or is there a problem with my jailbreak? Should I re-jailbreak again? Or would it just be a waste of time? Or should I just wait for the tweak to be updated to support 9.0.2?

This has been driving me crazy because I can't seem to find any information about it on the Internet. Can anyone please let me know if they've been able to successfully use the Slices tweak with 9.0.2? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Read more: Does the slices tweak work on iOS 9.0.2?