Monday, October 19, 2015

How to release storage space on iPhone iPad or iPod touch?

Ah~ My iPhone 5 gave me a warning "Its storage is almost full". I often delete things like photos, videos, chat history, messages and more I don't need from my iPhone, as well as my iPad Air. But I don't know how deleted cache, cookies and other junk files reappear on my iPhone and iPad. Does it seem so tough to completely delete data from iPhone iPad?
Added (1). iOS Optimizer, which designed for erasing photos, videos, apps, contacts, messages, cache and other junk files from iPhone iPad and iPod touch with ease.
Steps to Release Space on Your iPhone iPad iPod Touch: http://www.recover-iphone-ios-8.com/release-space-on-your-ios-devices.html

Read more: How to release storage space on iPhone iPad or iPod touch?