Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Fear I May Have Depression! Need Advice?


I posted this question earlier today but havent had a single answer so I thought I would post it again. Im soon turning 13 and for more than a year now I havent really been myself. I am now in year 8 and and expected high grades for GCSE. But the thing is im having self confidence issues. I experience panic attacks at night and End up falling asleep at 1:00am because all I think about is death, the end of the world and my grades, I just cant sleep. I also worry that I will develop serious diseases such as cancer, diabetes etc. At school I normally get picked on, boys winding me up, I just feel… Different… I spend most of the day in bed, reading books, playing my ipad and thats just about it. Yesterday I feel asleep past 1:00am terrified that the world will end, im a Christian and I fear that Jesus will turn up and will send me to Hell, I feel like I am a bad person and going to Hell is literally my worst fear… I feel like I need help…

Read more: I Fear I May Have Depression! Need Advice?