Friday, October 16, 2015

I get angry too easily! What do I have?


I'm a 14 year old guy. I would say maybe once a week maximum, I have tantrums because of small things.

For example, yesterday, I was showing a gaming video to my sister and my mom started saying "This is so stupid, I can't wait to get your report card if this is what you watch". My mom continued. Then my sister gave me back the iPad because she knew that it she kept watching it, my mom would call her stupid. Then I started screaming and crying in my bed because I waited like 30 minutes to show my video and my sister even liked the video! I stay in my bed for an hour after these and start crying and swearing and have suicidal thoughts.though I would never attempt it.

Now, my mom says that I'm mental and it makes me not feel normal. I don't want to be put in a mental hospital.

I have a lot of stress and anxiety especially with school. I have to mentally prepare myself the night before it. I also have stress with grades a lot. Also, there's one friend who always picks on me and if I stand up he's like. Is baby ___ trying to stand up for himself. I have hobbies like figure skating. I don't have any special needs things. But these tantrums happen in my house only

I don't want to be known as the mental person and have to have someone taking care of me because I don't need it. Please help! This is ruining my future career in my mind.

Read more: I get angry too easily! What do I have?