Monday, October 26, 2015

IPad graphics have gone weird when opening apps or receiving notifications?


Since updating to iOS 9, every now and again my iPad graphics will go all funny. So you know how, when opening an app, it will zoom into the app before it takes up the whole screen? Or, a banner notification at the top of the screen will slide down from the top? My iPad doesn't do that anymore. They just appear, suddenly from one frame to another. Bam.

I know some people will think that I have just turned on reduced motion by mistake. I don't. But, even when you have reduced motion on, the apps still fade in and out, and notifications don't just appear on top of the screen - not like they're not there one second and then they are, at least.

It's happened a few times; recently it's been happening more frequently. Turning my iPad off then on again usually fixes the problem. But I was just wondering why my iPad is starting to do this and if it was normal, or if there was a more permanent solution. Thanks:)

P.S. I am using an iPad Air, and I have updated to the most recent version of iOS 9 (9.1)

Read more: IPad graphics have gone weird when opening apps or receiving notifications?