Thursday, October 29, 2015

Is this a good enough reason to hate Christian people?


A guy I used to go to school with would harass me and assault me verbally. He would ask me out and if I said no he would call me a b*tch and spread rumours about me. His mom called me names too. He also tried to bribe me with gifts like an iPad and stuff. And i really didnt want to go out with him because im a muslim and i just dont date people. Ive never been in a relationship and i wont ever have one until im married to a muslim man. This guy though, he just didnt understand that. He kept on being persistent until I moved to a different school. He would stalk me on social media and ask my friends about me.

Now I find out that he became a minister of a church. That he "loves jesus" and all that bs. Wtf. The whole town, everyone knew what he put me through but now they go to the church and praise god with him?

Okay. Christians are f*cked up.

People say Muslim men are abusive but no Muslim guy ever put me through that so.

Read more: Is this a good enough reason to hate Christian people?