Friday, October 30, 2015

Is this illegal or a cyber crime? Help?


so the vice principal took away my ipad and then came back for the passcode and i when i opened my ipad i saw her going through my messages and google history then she took it away. For no reason! I didn t even touch my ipad that whole week! I told my frineds and they tried to get it back but their phones also got taken away. First of all they didn t get permission to go through our messages and sometimes we need privacy! Third of all i don t text in school and its out of school all the texting! Fourth of all why do they care? We can handle things on our own and they are invading our privacy! Is there any way i can complain about this NOT MY PARENTS and how can i get my ipad back without my parents noticing?

Read more: Is this illegal or a cyber crime? Help?