Sunday, November 8, 2015

GoodNotes or Noteshelf?


I'm getting the iPad Pro soon, and would like to know which note-taking application is best for use on the iPad. I'm very excited to use the iPad for school, as well as for my artwork, but can't decide which notes app would be most useful.

I looked through the iOS App Store and found various applications, two of which I think may be the best: GoodNotes and Noteshelf (I don't really like Notability).

GoodNotes can be used on both my iPad and Macbook Pro, but Noteshelf has higher ratings. Please help me choose between the two. If you have any other apps in mind that you think may be better choices, please share them with me and tell me why they're better. Thanks! :)
Added (1). Though I don't like Notability, I'm willing to know why some people do like it. Maybe I'll give it another try!

Read more: GoodNotes or Noteshelf?