Saturday, November 7, 2015

How to report a psychologist where something will actually be done?


I wanted to get antidepressants but was referred to this psychologist instead. 1st session she tried to test me via an online quiz (I could have done that myself for free) deciding to diagnose me with bi-polar in less than an hour, so I decided not to see her again. Yet then I was encouraged to go by relatives so I went a other times where she irked me by looking at her watch/sighing constantly, playing on her ipad, walking in and out, she randomly asked me if I hear voices I said I didn't, and in the last session she tried to mess with me because she turned up about 15 mins late and we were talking about work. I was saying how a lot of the customers annoy me also I'm doing management courses so she started laughing at me so I said that at least I can turn up on time to appointments, then she tried to say I have schizophrenia and that I said I hear voices (I didn't), then tried to end the session 15mins early saying the hour is done where I told her I should still have a small percentage taken out since she wants to be late and take it out of my time. That's when she yelled at me asking why I was even there. By that time I was ready to punch her, im not a mental health professional but by god I'm sure you're not meant to act like her, like trying to say I have bi-polar which she didn't even trying doing anything with then moving on the say I have schizophrenia because I argued with her, what would be concerning is people with worse problems that encounter her.

Read more: How to report a psychologist where something will actually be done?