Sunday, November 15, 2015

I don't think I trust my husband to babysit the children, what do I do?


I'm mixed and my husband is a typical white man, I'm tired of him. We have four young kids. He's so annoying all the time. He leaves the cabinets open and leaves the milk out and when I point it out he just laughs it off.

I'm 27 and he's 29 and very immature with his silly jokes. He works very hard and when he comes home from work I have to listen to his nonsense after looking after the kids, house and cooking. I get annoyed just looking at him. I usually leave him to babysit when I do grocery shopping or something. The other day I went to do my hair with my hair and we had a couple of drinks after. I came home around 11 pm and my two year old daughter was still up playing on his ipad, I was horrified since I gave clear instructions to put them to bed at 9 pm latest. When I told him this he just said with a grin on his face they were just watching TV. I would rather my mom babysit but she works so I can't always have her. I am now worried about leaving the kids alone with him since he can't do anything right, what do I do?

Read more: I don't think I trust my husband to babysit the children, what do I do?