Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I have a problem with my fiance and his daughter?


My problem is that he allows her to say and do whatever she want. I was raised in a generation where talking back or behaving bad was forbidden and my parents believe in diclipine.His daughter has autism and he doesn't correct or try new things with her,she's allowed to abuse her brother and have control over the TV and iPad at the same time she has to sleep In the bed with us, She sleeps on my hair and slobs in it bad to where I wake up and my hair is wet.
She knows I pregnant and hits me and run when I never insinuated that type of play with her, he laughs it off and say you mad cause a 11 yr hit you. His ex-wife laughs at everything she does she doesn't mine her sleeping with us she find everything ok. I feel so uncomfortable with her in the bed. I feel like she doesn't want me around and I get all teary eyed and stuff when she allowed to say and do what she wants, I want her to like me, I think me and my fiance moved to fast for her. If i speak of anything dealing with the situation he accuse me of not liking her when that's not true. She tells me all the time why are you here, he laughs and say be nice baby. If II sleep in the guest bedroom because she's in our bed I'm being rude. He doesn't know it yet but I've been slowly moving my stuff to storage, I refuse to bring my child home from the hospital and she hurt him\her because she jealous

Read more: I have a problem with my fiance and his daughter?