Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Is there any game where you walk through forest's and stuff?


Where you might go on virtual hikes or something? Or walk around forests and stuff? I found epic citadel but that's not hiking and the map is pretty small. And I used to have a game where you rode unicorns and stuff (idek why lol) but you took paths through forests and took photos of animals along the way which I really loved. Thanks for any help you give!

PS An iOS app though, like for iPad or iPhone

PS I'll give the best answer to anyone who finds a game that matches what I asked:) Thank you!
Added (1). Sorry I meant to say that epic citadel isn't outside, not that it isn't hiking (although a little bit of it is outside). It doesn't have to be a hiking game!
Added (2). Another update sorry but this is bugging me: forests* not forest's. I know I'm a grammar nazi I'm sorry

Read more: Is there any game where you walk through forest's and stuff?