Monday, November 2, 2015

My icloud won't back up all my content or sync to other devices?


Hi I recently got an ipad mini 3 with ios 9.1 I also have an iPod touch with ios 9.1 on icloud I put all the toggles to green and backed it up with enough space online I noticed however on my ipad it was syncing old icloud data to it from a year ago (I hadn't backed up my iPod to my icloud in over a year) even though I just backed it up, but none of my reminders, notes or web bookmarks were on my ipad, I always see people with synced ipods and ipads with reminders and stuff but mine werent working, is it possible to just make a new icloud account with my current apple ID because I don't know what I can do everything online said I was doing it correct I don't really want to have to ring apple (again)

Read more: My icloud won't back up all my content or sync to other devices?