Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Problems with my wired internet connection?


Hey there,

Soooo Ive run into a problem thats been affecting me the past few days and Ive come asking advice, anyways Ive got your average ADSL modem that is pretty decent however for the past few days whenever I try to use the internet on my PC (My only electronic that is connected to the modem via ethernet cable) it never works, when I try opening firefox and searching for google it errors out just like all my other internet pc apps but heres where it gets strange, the whole time my pc wont go to google it actually says that my internet connection is fine and it looks normal but I still cant access it:( buutt when I try connecting to the internet through my ipad it works just like normal:/ Im pretty frustrated as I need my pc for uni.

Any help would be appreciated:)

Read more: Problems with my wired internet connection?