Sunday, November 15, 2015

Should I go to school tomorrow?


Yes I know weird question but!
Its Monday 😂 Not my reason
Ok anyway so my mum has given me the choice to stay home tomorrow but I kind of wanna go because my friends and… I have P.E tomorrow first up and we're playing 1 rugby game then jump in the pool for free time
I don't want to go because my family never usually… Have family time,
The weekends I'm usually out with my friends (beach,shops, go karts, paintball ect…) and if not I'll be in my room exercising or on my iPad (YouTube, music or Netflix) or on a walk, shopping spree, hiking, outside, pool, etc…
Anyway I know that's not a real reason but it's Monday and I only have subjects I don't actually need and maths but I'll catch up long story short
Soooooo… Stay home or go to school?
(Sorry for the longest question in the world 😂😂)

Read more: Should I go to school tomorrow?