Friday, November 27, 2015

Something wrong with 5 month old iPad Air?


So 5 months ago I bought an iPad Air, it was working perfectly fine till November. One day I went on a game and this horrible noise what had some sort of tune to it came out. I thought it was just the game so I closed it, it happened the day after then after that it went back to normal again, but tonight I think there's something really wrong. I was on the game, pixel gun 3D again, it froze like it usually does so I closed it, came back on, and a horrible screechy noise came out, I clicked the home button and it went away. To see if it was the iPad or the game I tested it on you tube, it did the same there to. Help, what should I do? Is it the iPad or is it the IOS9 update?
Added (1). The iPad is still working fine except it's just the sound.

Read more: Something wrong with 5 month old iPad Air?