Friday, November 13, 2015

What was that game called?


Ok so I remember back in 2011 to maybe 2013 I was playing a game on my iPad 2. It was a free app and it was a third person shooter game where you can use dual pistols (maybe even sub machine guns) and your killing creatures like for example a group wasps. There was PVP and I think online survival. It was a really awesome game and you can wear different kinds of armor that gave abilities like walk faster and reload faster. The environment is hard to explain and remember, but I remember there was places where it looked like a swamp and other places where you were shooting I think people which also shot you back. As far as I remember you were the only character in the game. This is as much as I can remember. I am trying to remember this game for the longest time already. Please help!

Read more: What was that game called?