Saturday, November 28, 2015

Why is my Grandpa so mean to me? Any solutions?


Me and my cousin's house is really close to each other, and I usually go there for WIFI. I only have a mom. I normally go there on a basis, but lately my Grandpa has been really mean and I cry. I'm 13. He had an incident where he fell and he claims that I said he had a seizure but I really didn't say that. My little cousin can prove that. He claims I lie and time to time I do it, yet he acts so mean. My little cousin and my older cousin tell there mom but I don't know what she does. When I normally go to there house, it's usually him watching over. He's from my Uncle's side. Please tell me why he's so mean! I don't do anything bad to him! I just sit down play my Ipad and i'm quiet! He normally kicks me out… Please help. Thanks!

Read more: Why is my Grandpa so mean to me? Any solutions?