Thursday, December 3, 2015

How much storage should I purchase with my iPad Pro?


I'm going to mostly use the iPad for taking notes for class, organizing my stuff into a virtual binder, and do some graphic design. I don't really download movies because I mostly stream. I also won't have my music on it because I have my iPod. Will 32gb be enough or should I invest the extra money for the 128 gb?

I'm currently a high school student going to college next year. I have a job, with no bills, that pays about $200 a week. I just don't want to spend more than I need.

Also, please don't say that iPad Pro is a waste of money. I've been saving off from buying a tablet for years because I've been wanting something like the pro. My mind is set and that is what I'm getting. Should I get 32 gb or 128 gb?

Read more: How much storage should I purchase with my iPad Pro?