Thursday, December 3, 2015

Is my car AC converter compatible to use with my iPad charger for charging my iPhone 6 Plus?


Is my car AC converter compatible to use with my iPad charger for charging my iPhone 6 Plus?
Added (1). I have a AC converter with the following specifications:

PowerLine DC to AC Inverter
140 Watts Continuous
200 Watts Peak
Input 10 VDC - 16 VDC
Output 120 VAC/60 Hz

The specifications on my iPad charger (which I am using to charge my iPhone 6 Plus) are as follows:

12W USB Power Adapter
Input 100-240V
0.5A
50-60 Hz
Output 5.2V - 2.5A

Do the specifications of my inverter support the max power potentially required by the charger?

I'd prefer an answer from someone with a degree. Thanks!

Read more: Is my car AC converter compatible to use with my iPad charger for charging my iPhone 6 Plus?