Thursday, December 24, 2015

Is there something wrong with me? - 1


So i dont know whats up. But I have a very forgetful memory/mind. I honestly dont know how to explain it. Its just that whenever i would have something to do i would get distracted by doing something else i would totally forget what i was going to do before. Like i just forget and i would struggle trying to remember what i was doing before. For example; I would say i would search something up on my ipad then i get distracted by watching this video on my ipad. Then when the video is done i would just completely forget what i was searching up struggling to remember. Im really not sure how to explain but I hope you get the picture of what im saying. I feel as if my brain is the sz of a walnut or i have a small brain and i can feel the empty space my brain doesnt take up. I am currently 18. Is there something wrong with me?

Read more: Is there something wrong with me? - 1