Monday, December 7, 2015

MacBook Pro or IPad Pro for photo editing?


Basically I love taking photos. I don't know what it is but it relaxes me and I love the outcome. I went as far as to buying a camera and it's been going pretty well. I made an Instagram account and have sort of a "portfolio" on there.

I'm not a professional, still an amateur at this point so I use simple apps like VSCO Cam and other apps like that for filters.

Again this is just something I do on my free time so I don't expect to go anywhere with it but I want to make it more enjoyable.

Now an IPad Pro would be great, I'll definitely get the Apple Pencil to go with it but Im going to miss that computer feel. Sure there is a keyboard but I'm going to miss an actual laptop.

There is the MacBook Pro and I'm going for the 13". I won't be able to use apps like VSCO Cam on there so I'm thinking Photoshop would replace it. But will Photoshop do the same as VSCO Cam? If so then no doubt I'll go with the MacBook Pro.

This is a stupid question I know but it's just something to relax me, I have a lot of spare time at the moment so might as well take advantage.

Read more: MacBook Pro or IPad Pro for photo editing?