Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Should I get an Apple Watch or an iPad mini?


I have a few hundred dollars to spend, so as an Apple fanboy this of course means it's time to buy a new Apple product! I'm stuck between an iPad mini 4 and an Apple Watch Sport, both of which are around $400. I don't really need either device, but I think I'd find good uses for them.

My iPad mini would be for reading, watching videos, surfing the web, etc. On the coach â€Â" I'd use it instead of my iPhone when I'm at home. My Apple Watch would mainly be used for notifications so I wouldn't have to keep checking my iPhone, and probably a few other functions like the timer, weather, and obviously telling the time (I don't have a watch right now, so I really don't need that honestly)

What do you guys think? Which is the better buy for me?

Read more: Should I get an Apple Watch or an iPad mini?