Saturday, December 26, 2015

What should I buy with $200?


So I recently got $230 (I just said $200 so it'd be easier to find) and I don't know what to buy with it. I'm 13 years old and I like bath and body works and PINK and stuff. I also wear makeup, but like drugstore brand. I'm going to North Carolina in 2 days and my mom said I can go to the mall down there and go on a shopping spree. Should I? I'd go to these store: Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, Forever21, American Eagle, h&m, Tillys, PINK, and bath and body works. Now I won't be buying something from all these stores, maybe just from 3-4 stores. Should I use this money for a shopping spree? Or should I just save it for something else. I have a family iPad, family gopro, family camera, family laptop, and a family computer, as well as my own phone, so I don't want any electronics. Sorry about the lengthy question! Thanks

Read more: What should I buy with $200?