Friday, December 4, 2015

Why are Europeans such jerks?


I've been traveling for the last 2 months, and I visited Europe in this order: Ireland, England, Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine. And the people there were weird and cheap. I haven't gotten a free refill in a single restaurant, half of the restaurants and hotels don't have wi-fi, and when I would ask someone on the street about public wi-fi they would be rude and just laugh. You have to pay to use the public restroom. Everyone thinks that they are so special because they have old cities, and castles… And half of the time I was afraid of being robbed, like every time my little six year old would use her ipad in public everyone would look at her, like they were tempted to steal it. And not to mention the beggars on the street. What is wrong with European people, why are they so cheap and rude?

Read more: Why are Europeans such jerks?