Thursday, January 21, 2016

Can I get in trouble? And if so how much at the most?


So basically, at my middle school, we have Ipads, and we had free time at 3rd period, and I went on notes and airdropped "please let me teach" and I changed my name to a teachers name on the ipad by going to settings>about and then I change it. I Airdropped the message to only 4 or 5 people on one of them told the teacher I was impersonating. People were saying someone attached a inappropiate picture, in which all honesty and i swear I didnt put a nasty pic of her with a penis in her mouth. Anyways I confessed over the phone with my dad, and I truly was sorry, but I dont know what will happen next? Can I go to juvy? Can I get suspended or expelled, what can happen?

Read more: Can I get in trouble? And if so how much at the most?