Sunday, January 17, 2016

Clash of Clans Account Issues?


So we have a family iPad that I downloaded clash of clans onto, and was signed in with my gamecenter account. The apple ID was originally set to my sister's account, and the app was downloaded under her account. The latest clash update came out a while ago and I want to get online to inform my clan about some things, but I can't get online without updating. I tried going into the App Store (my sister's account) and updating it, but it won't let me without her password. She forgot her password, and has no retrieval process possible. She suggested resetting the iPad since there are barely any apps on it and I'm the only one who uses it. If we reset the iPad, will my clash of clans account be deleted aswell?

In all, all I need to know is, if I delete the app on my iPad, will the progess I've made be deleted as well or be saved on my Gamecenter account? If I do delete it, can I redownload it under a new Apple ID?

Read more: Clash of Clans Account Issues?