Monday, January 11, 2016

Does he actually like me? He's so bad for replying to my messages?


There's a guy, we've liked each other a few months after hooking up on a night out but neither of us told each other as we thought the opposite person wasn't interested.

We've been speaking a few weeks, last week we met up a lot and he has told me he still likes me, even more than before, he picks me up at 4am and drives me home from where ever I am, tells me I'm beautiful blah blah blah.
We work together and he's told people he likes me, everyone knows somethings going on between us and we've both agreed to say yes it is

He always messages me every morning but he isn't really flirty over messages, and sometimes he takes about 2 hours to reply? His phone is broken so he's having to use his ipad… Twice he opened a message and then decided to reply later, should I be concerned? Does this mean he doesn't actually like me? How can I make him chase me more?

Sorry I'm overthinking a lot:)

Read more: Does he actually like me? He's so bad for replying to my messages?