Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I need a new wireless router?


My current router is on its last leg, so I ve been needing a new one for a while anwyays. Though recently I have gained new people to my home that have completed absorbed any functionality I used to get from my device. I mean, they stream so many videos (or whatever they are doing) that I can barely check my email anymore. It s ridiculous. Regardless I am stuck with those new housemates, but I am not stuck with my current router.

So, this is why I have come to you all. Please help me muddle my way through this painful experience of choosing new wireless router.

I need something that can stream video (mainly via Netflix) on a television, an ipad, and two laptops, as well as play WoW on a desktop, and still snapping Google something in order to satisfy any curiosities, all at the same time. Any thoughts on this? And what I may need?

Any, tips or advice are appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to sort through this mess.

Read more: I need a new wireless router?